Ambassadors share their experiences in the College of Education with prospective students, current UT students, and the UT Austin community. They represent the school at outreach events and assist with various college-wide programs.
Each semester, Ambassadors are expected to work a number of college events, including Longhorn Saturdays, Career Fairs, and Family Weekend. They also serve as student panelists at various events. Ambassadors work approximately 10-20 hours each semester.
Ambassadors must be current undergraduate students in good academic and disciplinary standing with The University. Ambassador positions begin in August and extend through May.
Ambassadors meeting all the requirements of the position receive a stipend of $100 for each semester worked and a College of Education shirt.
The application is currently closed.
Fall 2018 - Spring 2018 Student Ambassadors
- Brianna French, Junior – Exercise Science/Medical Fitness & Rehabilitation
- Sarah Gorman, Senior – Applied Learning & Development: Youth & Community Studies
- Yicong "Ryan" Li, Sophomore – Physical Culture & Sports
- Elisabeth "Lily" Saunders, Sophomore – Applied Learning & Development: All-Level Special Education
- Amy Sitabkhan, Senior – Health Promotion/Disability Studies