Each fall and spring semester, Education Career Services hosts a Kinesiology and Health Education Job and Internship Fair.
If you are an employer, visit our employer page.
Event Date: Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Time: 11:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Location: Bellmont 302
These fairs are geared toward students majoring in Applied Movement Science, Athletic Training, Exercise Science, Health Promotion & Fitness, Physical Culture & Sports, Sport Management, and Youth & Community Studies.
This is an excellent opportunity for Kinesiology students to search for internships, network with various employers, familiarize themselves with the job market, and seek employment opportunities.
It is important for participants to be well-prepared. Visit Preparing for Career Fairs and Tips to Dress for Success in order to make the most of this event. If you have questions, call our office at (512) 471-0239 or email Career Services.
Door Prizes Provided By
- Dart Bowl
- Austin Spurs
- Body Business Fitness Club
- Boys and Girls Club of Austin
- Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD)
- City of Austin Parks and Recreation
- City Year - AmeriCorps
- Emler Swim School
- ESL Services, The University of Texas at Austin
- i9 Sports
- IT'S TIME TEXAS
- JPMorgan Chase
- Longhorn IMG Sports Marketing
- MAD Training
- Neighborhood Sports
- Northcross Fitness
- Office of Health Promotion, University Health Services
- Parker University
- Peace Corps
- Play Sports
- RBI Austin
- Relay GSE
- Soccer Shots
- Texas Lions Camp
- Texas Parks and Wildlife
- Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- The First Tee of Greater Austin
- The University of Texas at Austin Study Abroad
- The University of Texas at Austin Recreational Sports
- Train 4 The Game
- VBodies Pilates and Fitness Studio
- Williams Wellness Chiropractic
- West Austin Youth Association
- YMCA of Austin
Additional employers to be announced soon.