Cohort Coordinator, Field Supervisor, Assistant Professor of Practice
The University of Texas Austin, Austin TX
· Teach and coordinate in a lecture position in the College of Education preparing, mentoring, developing, and coaching pre-service teachers for EC-6 ESL certification
· Coordinate undergraduate cohort of EC-6 teacher preparation students during their Professional Development Sequence (PDS).
· Instructor EDC331E-School Organization and Classroom Management. Courses which are designed to equip students with the necessary skills in making ethical decisions in their adult and professional life and working with young children
· Initiate, develop, and maintain ongoing effective communication and rapport with AISD, RRISD, LISD and charter schools and district administrators and faculty for the outcome of quality field placements for pre-service teachers
· Supervise field supervisors through training and on-going guidance and support with collaboration on data gathered through observations and reflective conferences, reporting, and collaboration with students success in mind.
· Attend and participate in professional development lectures.