There are many ways to give to the College of Education. Choose from the options below to make your tax-deductible contribution:
- Give online
- By check – make your check payable to The University of Texas at Austin at the address listed below. Note your gift's designation within the College of Education in the memo line.
- Through a matching gift program – many employers match their employees’ and/or their spouse’s giving. Most matches are 1:1 but some may be higher. Check with your HR department for the appropriate process.
- Through your will or estate – you can structure your gift so that you honor your values and meet your personal, financial and estate planning goals. For more information about Planned Giving, please contact Katy Fendrich-Turner, director of gift and estate planning, (512) 232-8054.
- Appreciated stock – please call the College of Education, 512-471-8178. to request transfer instructions.
- Wire transfer – please call the College of Education, 512-471-8178, to request transfer instructions.
- University Employee Payroll Deduction
All checks and documentation in support of the College of Education should be mailed to:
College of Education
The University of Texas at Austin
Mail Stop D5000
Austin, TX 78712-0287
If you’d like help with any of these gift options or if you have questions about how to give, please call the College of Education Development Office at 512-471-8178.