For students who have graduated or will soon graduate from high school or receive a GED, and who have not enrolled in another college or university after graduating from high school or earning a GED.
For students attending or who have attended other universities, colleges, and community colleges who are looking to transferring to the University of Texas.
For students currently attending the University of Texas at Austin who are looking into transferring to the College of Education.
Because of the heavy demand for access to some of the majors in the College of Education, there are specific GPA requirements that a student must meet in order to transfer. Students interested in transferring to the College of Education must meet the requirements set by each degree program.
Applied Learning & Development:
Students are required to attend one of the Internal Transfer Informations Sessions before they can meet with an Academic Advisor. Students with additional questions may call the Academic Advising Office at (512) 471-3223.
Dates for the Transfer Information Sessions in Fall 2016 are:
- Friday, August 26 at noon in SZB 216
- Tuesday, August 30 at 4:00 in SZB 216
- Wednesday, August 31 at noon in SZB 216
- Wednesday, September 21 at noon in SZB 216
- Tuesday, October 11 at 4:00 in SZB 216
- Wednesday, November 9 at noon in SZB 216
- Tuesday, November 29 at 4:00 in SZB 216