On Monday, July 5th, UT Austin moved to Research Level 0, which means that there are no restrictions on workforce density or on types of research that can be conducted. Researchers are no longer required to submit a research restart application.
Please keep a few things in mind as your labs and research spaces return to full occupancy:
- You must continue to maintain room and lab sign-in sheets, either digital or printed, for contact tracing purposes.
- Notify the Occupational Health Program (OHP) if you or someone on your team has symptoms of COVID-19 or is tested for COVID-19.
- Square footage social distancing is no longer required.
- Follow campus meeting and event guidelines.
- Masks are optional inside university buildings and outdoors but are still recommended for those who are not fully vaccinated or who have weakened immune systems.