A recruiter from a Texas school district will provide detailed information on navigating the job search process.
Student Teachers must attend the Job Search Tools Workshop and one School District Meet and Greet (Texas or Out-of-State) in order to receive credit for the current Professional Development Sequence semester.
Participation is mandatory for
- EC-6 ESL Student Teachers
- EC-6 Bilingual Student Teachers
- Special Education Student Teachers
- UTeach Urban Teacher Undergraduates and Graduate Student Teachers
- Physical Education Teacher Education Students in Intern II Semester
Registration link coming soon!
Visit Preparation for Career Fairs and Tips to Dress for Success in order to make the most of this networking event. Your Career Engagement Coordinator is also available to help you prepare for the Meet & Greet.