Charles Butt Scholarship Information Session
All Texas Education teacher candidates are welcome to join the College of Education for an information session about the Charles Butt Scholarship for Aspiring Teachers. Attendees will learn more about the application process while connecting with current Charles Butt Scholars who will answer questions about their experience and the award’s impact on their education. The scholarship offers up to $8,000 per year for up to four years to qualified applicants.
Eligible programs include:
- All-Level Special Education (Early childhood – 12th grade)
- Bilingual Core Subjects/Generalist (Early Childhood – 6th Grade)
- English as a Second Language Generalist (Early Childhood – 6th Grade)
- UTeach Urban Teachers Social Studies
- UTeach Urban Teachers English
Future teachers are welcome, food will be served.