Career Preparation: Fall 2022 Out-of-State School District Meet & Greet
Recruiters from out-of-state school districts will be present to answer questions on their distinct hiring process, interview skills, resume tips, etc. Students are encouraged to dress professionally, prepare résumés, network and ask questions in preparation for the Fall 2022 Teacher Career Fair. This event is designed to serve as a rehearsal for the job fair.
Please note that there are two Meet and Greets. One will host Texas school districts while this event will host out-of-state recruiters.
- EC-6 ESL student teachers
- EC-6 bilingual student teachers
- Special Education student teachers
- UTeach Urban Teacher undergraduates and graduate student teachers
- PETE Intern II semester
- UTeach Dance
Participating School Districts
- Fairfax County Public Schools (VA)
- Lowell Public Schools (MA)
- Christel House Schools (IN)
Visit Preparation for Career Fairs and Tips to Dress for Success in order to make the most of this networking event. Your Career Engagement Coordinator is also available to help you prepare for the Meet & Greet.