How to Make Your Gift

Whether you are making your College of Education Annual Fund contribution, creating an endowment or simply wishing to make a generous donation to the college, the following are ways you may pay for your gift:

Make a Gift Online

Access the convenience of secure online giving through the University's giving page. Be sure to choose “Education, College of” in the first drop down box to direct your gift to the college. Make your online gift today.

Send a Check via U.S. Mail

All checks in support of the College of Education should be made payable to The University of Texas at Austin. Please note in the memo line your gift's designation within the college. Checks should be mailed to the address listed below.

College of Education
The University of Texas at Austin
1912 Speedway
Mail Stop D5000
Austin, TX 78712-0287

Telephone: 512-471-8178
Fax: 512-471-0846

Match Your Gift

You can maximize the impact of your giving to the College of Education through employer matching gift programs. Most matches are dollar-for-dollar (1:1), doubling the value of your gifts. Some companies match the gifts of retirees and spouses as well as those of active employees.

Make a Bequest or Planned Gift

Gift planning is one of the most powerful ways you can support the College of Education. Through a planned or deferred gift, donors can positively affect the future of the college and its students. Learn more about structuring a gift that will help you honor your values and meet your personal, financial and estate planning goals. For more information about Planned Giving, please contact Katy Fendrich-Turner, director of gift and estate planning, (512) 232-8054. 

Transfer Stock

A gift of appreciated stock is an excellent way to support the college, simultaneously avoiding capital gains tax and taking a charitable deduction. To ensure proper processing, donors should alert a staff member in the College of Education at 512-232-5012 to request transfer instructions.

Make a Wire Transfer

Wire transfers are most commonly used with gifts made from outside the United States or for large gifts within the U.S. To ensure proper gift credit, donors should contact a staff member in the College of Education at 512-232-5012 to request transfer instructions.

Participate in UT’s Faculty and Staff Payroll Deduction

Are you a UT employee? If so, you can support the college through payroll deduction. Set up your payroll deduction.

For assistance related to any of these gift options or how to make a gift, please contact Ian Tuski at 269-223-2531