The following information is now available on our wiki:
- Doctoral Milestones includes information about advancement, assessment stages, dissertation guidelines and committees, and candidacy extensions.
- Specialization Qualifying Exam Policy
- Forms and Documents
- Transferring Coursework
- Ed.D. Treatise Guidelines and Committee
- Internships for Master's and Doctoral Students
- Research Apprenticeships for Doctoral Students
- The Education Leadership and Policy Student/Professional Association (ELPSA)
ELPSA is an association of higher education leadership and policy students studying at master’s and doctoral levels. In an effort to foster relationships and communication among students, faculty, administration, and the profession. ELPSA aims to advance higher education administration through professional development, leadership, community building and networking, service, and mentorship.
- Texas Education Review
A student-run journal based at the College of Education.