Pathways to Research and Teaching: The Journeys of College of Education Faculty, Staff, and Students
What motivates and guides researchers and teachers in the College of Education to change the world? Learn about how professors, administrators, and graduate students in the College of Education found their passion in the field of education and how they got to where they are today. This discussion will inspire and help you see yourself here in our community — please join us to learn about the world-changing work in the College of Education! Open to all admitted students.
- Laura Costello, Director of Data, Assessment, and Evaluation, Office of the Dean
- Tracey Flores, Assistant Professor, Department of Curriculum and Instruction
- Tia Madkins, Assistant Professor, Department of Curriculum and Instruction
- Julieta Rico, Graduate Assistant and Student, Office of Student Success and Recruitment
- Richard Reddick, Professor & Associate Dean for Equity, Community Engagement, and Outreach, Department of Educational Leadership and Policy