Due to an expected high response rate and limited seating capacity, RSVPs will be limited and processed as first-come first-served. You are encouraged to secure your spot ASAP by completing this RSVP.
The Department of Educational Leadership and Policy will be holding an event to celebrate the launch of their new Executive Ed.D. in Higher Education Leadership program. The event will include a meet and greet with advisors and faculty, and an explanation of the new program and the admission process. There will also be a panel discussion and presentation, followed by a reception.
Topic: Leading higher education institutions during times of challenging political discourse and social change
Moderator: Dr. Victor Saenz, Chair, Educational Leadership and Policy, UT-Austin
- Dr. Colette Pierce Burnette, President, Huston-Tillotson University
- Dr. Mark Milliron, Chief Education Officer, Civitas
- Dr. Juan Muñoz, President, University of Houston, Downtown
- Dr. Richard Rhodes, President, Austin Community College
- Dr. Trish Roberts-Miller, Director, University Writing Center, UT-Austin
- Dr. Joanne Smith, Vice President of Student Affairs, Texas State University