- Discrimination, Race Related Stress, and Anxiety
- Resilience and Coping with Discrimination in Black Women
- Black Liberation Framework
- Student-Faculty Interactions
- Equitable Resource Distribution for Black Graduate
Kevin O Cokley(Supervisor) Researches themes related to understanding the psychological and environmental factors that impact African American student achievement, and the impact of the impostor phenomenon in academic and mental health outcomes.
Co-President, The Black Graduate Student Association(2020 - Present)
Council Member, Academic Committee, President's Student Advisory Council(2020)