Fall 2022 KHE/YCS Internship and Career Fair
Date: September 21, 2022
Time: 9:00am to 12:00pm
Location: Flawn Academic Center (FAC) 2. 236
Overview: The KHE & YCS Internship and Career Fair offers employers an excellent opportunity to promote available full-time, part-time, internship and volunteer positions and build your brand with UT Austin students. If you do not have available opportunities, we hope you will participate in sharing information about your organization and assist students as they research available internship and career opportunities.
Your registration includes:
- Tabletop booth with seating and electricity*
- Space for up to 3 representatives per booth
- Promotion of your organization’s attendance to thousands of students prior to the event
- Box lunches provided for company representatives
- Access to all student attendee résumés after the event
- Interview space to meet with students available (please request prior to the KHE/YCS Internship and Career Fair!)
Registration Deadline: September 7, 2022
Cost & Fees: $90 per employer (max of 3 recruiters with one table)
Please pay by credit card using our TXShop Store.
If your organization requires that you pay via check, please see the information below.
To: University of Texas at Austin
Attn: College of Education Career Services (D5000)
Austin TX 78712
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Our cancellation and refund policy is intended to keep costs low for attendees. Due to financial obligations incurred by The University of Texas at Austin College of Education Career Engagement, you must cancel your registration prior to the start of the event. Registration fees will be refunded minus a $15 processing fee.
- Cancellations received seven or fewer calendar days prior to the event are subject to an additional $25 processing fee ($40 total processing fee).
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to the start of the event.
- Those who do not cancel and do not attend are responsible for the full registration fee.
*Booths will not be assigned. Instead, they will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis on the day of the event.