- ELP Process for Mid-Program Review
- ELP Rubric for Mid-Program Review
- ELP Form for Mid-Program Review
- ELP Q & A for Mid-Program Review
Graduate Coordinator related forms
- Student Travel Support Request
- Request to Transfer Graduate Courses
- Consent of Instructor for Course Registration
- Application for Program Transfer
- Advisor Change Form
Program in Higher Education Leadership forms
- Request Form for Approving a Specialization Course Outside of PHEL Course Offerings
- Sample Internship Contract
- M.Ed. Program Plan - Updated to reflect transition from EDA to ELP courses
- Doctoral Programs of Study
Doctoral Advancement Forms
A student may petition to transfer up to six hours of graduate-level credit for coursework taken at another institution. Courses may not have been used toward another degree. Students should submit a petition to the Graduate Advisor as early as possible after the student is enrolled.
Master’s students must submit the “Petition to Transfer a Graduate Course From Another Institution for Use on a Master's Degree at The University of Texas at Austin” form. The petition should be accompanied by an original transcript, course numbering system, grading system, and the official course description from the institution's catalog. Complete instructions along with the form may be found at https://gradschool.utexas.edu/academics/policies/transfer-credit.
Doctoral students must submit the “Petition to Transfer Graduate Courses from Another Institution for Use on Doctoral Program of Work” form accompanied by an original transcript and the official course description from the institution's catalog. Doctoral students must first obtain their program advisor’s approval before submitting the petition to the Graduate Advisor.