Data, Assessment and Translational Research Analytics (DATA) Office
The DATA Office serves the College of Education in using data to inform decisions that support the college’s mission, goals and values. We establish clear and measurable expectations, identify appropriate methods, gather and analyze data and report results in a timely manner to answer questions about how well our college is:
- Staying true to our college Reimagine Education mission centered on the Signature Impact Areas and Shared Values.
- Ensuring that faculty, staff and students have equitable opportunities, support and resources to achieve their goals.
- Promoting the use of data to inform decisions for improving teaching, learning and well-being of the college community.
- Strengthening the success of our programs through ongoing assessment of student learning
- Fostering a data-driven culture and community through ongoing reflection and professional development
Assistant Professor of Instruction
Dr. Laura Costello