Program in Higher Educational Leadership Information Sessions
We invite you to meet our faculty and current students on Friday, October 27 to learn about how we develop and train scholars, practitioners, and leaders who will address the greatest challenges facing postsecondary education in Texas and on a national level.
About the Program
- Program Overview
- How to Apply
- Financial Support
- Why choose UT-Austin
- Educational Policy and Planning Graduate Student Profiles
- Educational Policy and Planning Alumni Profiles
- Fall 2017 Incoming Program of Higher Education Leadership Ph.D. Student Profiles
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The Higher Education Administration Student/Professional Association (HEASPA)
HEASPA is an association of higher educational administration students studying at master’s and doctoral levels. In an effort to foster relationships and communication among students, faculty, administration, and the profession. HEASPA aims to advance higher education administration through professional development, leadership, community building and networking, service, and mentorship.
- Texas Education Review
A student-run journal based at the College of Education.