Career Fair Information for Recruiters and Employers
Fall 2023 KHE/YCS Internship and Career Fair
Date: September 28
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Location: Bellmont Hall 628
Overview: The KHE & YCS Internship and Career Fair offers employers an excellent opportunity to promote available full-time, part-time, internship and volunteer positions and build your brand with UT Austin students. If you do not have available opportunities, we hope you will participate in sharing information about your organization and assist students as they research available internship and career opportunities.
Your registration includes:
- Tabletop booth with seating. Booths will not be assigned, they will be available on a first-come, first-served basis on the day of the event.
- Space for up to 3 representatives per booth.
- Promotion of your organization’s attendance to thousands of students prior to the event.
- Box lunches provided for company representatives.
Registration Deadline: September 21
Cost & Fees: $90 per employer (max of 3 recruiters with one table)
Parking and Transportation
All employers are encouraged to pre-pay for garage parking to avoid long lines at the exit. Additional parking information will be coming soon.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Our cancellation and refund policy is intended to keep costs low for attendees. Due to financial obligations incurred by The University of Texas at Austin College of Education Career Engagement, you must cancel your registration prior to the start of the event. Registration fees will be refunded minus a $15 processing fee.
- Cancellations received seven or fewer calendar days prior to the event are subject to an additional $25 processing fee ($40 total processing fee).
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to the start of the event.
- Those who do not cancel and do not attend are responsible for the full registration fee.
*Booths will not be assigned. Instead, they will be available on a first-come, first-served basis on the day of the event.