The Office of Student Affairs manages academic advising, graduation, events, and other programs for undergraduate students in the College of Education.
The Office of Student Success and Recruitment is dedicated to helping students achieve academic success during their tenure in the College of Education.
The Office of Education Services includes:
- Field Experiences provides classroom experience for future teachers
- Career Engagement works with undergraduate students to prepare them for careers in health, education, or communities and partners with recruiters seeking to engage with candidates.
- Educator Certification coordinates all levels of educator certification with the State of Texas.
Business Services manages daily finance and HR operations of Dean’s Office units.
Marketing and Communication reinforces and promotes the identity and voice of the college through integrated marketing, media and public relations, web messaging, and multi-media journalism.
Development and Alumni Relations
Development and Alumni Relations collaborates with the extended college family of alumni, friends, parents, and corporate partners to advance the important work going on across the College of Education.
Events Services supports all aspects of departmental and college-wide events from planning through execution.
Facilities Services manages the general operations for common areas within the Sánchez building.
The Office of Instructional Innovation (OI2) provides technology integration and instructional design support for College of Education faculty and instructors.
The Office of Bilingual Education coordinates efforts throughout the college associated with the training of bilingual personnel.
The Information Technology Office (ITO) supports students and faculty with technology facilities, data networking services, and digital media equipment.
The Office of Educational Research Support provides two distinct types of services: statistical analysis via SMARTER Consulting and pre- and post-award research administration via our research administration team known as COERA. These two teams provide robust and dynamic research support to students and faculty interested in conducting research in our college.
- College of Education Research Administration (COERA) assists faculty and students in submitting research proposals, coordinating award documentation, and providing post-award administration.
- Statistics, Measurement, And Research design Techniques in Educational Research (SMARTER) Consulting is available for faculty and graduate students. This office provides assistance with research design and quantitative analysis through direct consulting, tutorials, and workshops.