Ambassadors share their experiences in the College of Education with prospective students, current UT students, and the UT Austin community. They represent the school at outreach events and assist with various college-wide programs.
Each semester, Ambassadors are expected to work a number of college events, including Longhorn Saturdays, Career Fairs, and Family Weekend. They also serve as student panelists at various events. Ambassadors work approximately 10-20 hours each semester.
Ambassadors must be current undergraduate students in good academic and disciplinary standing with The University. Ambassador positions begin in August and extend through May.
Ambassadors meeting all the requirements of the position receive a stipend of $100 for each semester worked and a College of Education shirt.
The application is currently closed.
Contact Heather Kear.
Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 Student Ambassadors
- Kaitlin Gascoyne - Junior majoring in Sport Management and History
- Jessica Bershad - Senior majoring in Applied Learning & Devel: Generic All-Level Special Education
- Woojeong Kim - Junior majoring in Applied Learning & Develpmnt: Ec-6 Generalist Certification
- Brianna French - Sophomore majoring in Exercise Science/Allied Health Professions
- Jesus Hernandez-Jaimes - Junior majoring in Health Promotion/Community Health & Wellness