- COE Faculty Profiles
- Equipment Reservations
- Office of Instructional Innovation (OI2)
- Statistics, Measurement And Research design Techniques in Educational Research (SMARTER Consulting)
- Academic Calendars
- Class Rosters
- Committees Served, MA/PhD
- Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution Office
The Conflict Management and Dispute Resolution Office is dedicated to the enhancement of a quality working environment for Employees of the University of Texas at Austin by promoting positive communication between employees, managers, and supervisors. We provide conflict resolution alternatives in accordance with University of Texas policies and procedures and State/Federal laws and guidelines.
- Course Instructor Survey
- Course Schedule
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers free, confidential counseling and mental health consultation to UT Employees about personal or work-related concerns.
- Faculty Activity Report
- Family Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Grade Changes
- Grade Reporting
- Leave Management, Holiday, Vacation Schedules
- Human Resource Services
- Office for Inclusion and Equity
The Office for Inclusion and Equity is committed to serving the University in fulfilling the intent and spirit of equal opportunity laws by providing equitable resolutions to complaints and striving for an environment free of discrimination.
- Office of the Ombudsperson
- Office of the Registrar
- Services for Students with Disabilities
- Travel: A Request for Travel Authorization must be submitted in advance for each related absence of a faculty member from his or her regular duties (HOP 7.28). Travel requests should be submitted to the department chair for approval.
- UT Direct
- UT Directory
- UT Libraries